The Hungerford Club is located in the Croft, close to the Kennet and Avon canal, in the heart of Hungerford in Berkshire. With active Bowls and Tennis sections, the Hungerford Club is a sports club, providing an excellent club house where members can meet for a chat and a drink.
The Hungerford Club is a sports club with a thriving community. New members are always welcome, either as Indoor Sports members or in the Bowls or Tennis sections. The Bowls section is affiliated to The Royal County of Berkshire Bowling Association and the tennis section is affiliated to the Lawn Tennis Association.
Follow this link to read a History of Hungerford Club
Address: The Croft, Hungerford, RG17 0HY, England
Phone: 01488 682357
Fresh food available daily
- Made to order sandwiches available daily.
If you would like to get in touch please use the comments page here.
- Hungerford Town Council Footways Survey
- Beer Festival 2022
- Newsletter – July 2022
- Newsletter – June 2022
- Queen’s Jubilee
- Hungerford Club open for Jubilee picnic
- Hungerford Club wins CAMRA Club of the Year Award 2022
- Newsletter – May 2022
- Hungerford Platinum Jubilee Picnic – Sunday 5th June 2022
- Tennis – Mens A Team – Summer 2022 fixtures
- Tennis – Ladies A Team – Summer 2022 fixtures
- Tennis – Mens C Team – Summer 2022 fixtures